Saturday, October 25, 2008

Political Pirate

It has been a very good week.  I have officially gone from long shot to
underdog to wildcard and now political pirate. Could it be that this political
pirate (Herald Tribune 10-24-08) is stealing votes from the would be King
makers? If this email is any indication of the depth of discontent within
political parties, then the answer is an overwhelming YES! The email has been
edited to protect the identity of the author.


In a message dated 10/24/2008 9:40:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight
Time************@mail.usf.edu writes:
John,
I met you previously this week. I had not really heard your name before the
meeting but since then you have won my vote. I did a little more research on
the race (being a democrat, I thought I knew who my candidate was) and found
that I had been wrong. I want a candidate that doesn't "put down the green
crayon" when convenient.
So, thank you for showing up to the meeting and it was a pleasure to meet
you. I will be checking your name at the polls!

Kindly,
**************

No comments: